During this first meeting we get to know
you and your pets. We discuss your
pet's likes and dislikes and get a feel
for the typical daily routine.
- We gather instructions for:
feeding and watering
exercise and playtime
administering of medications
- We complete and sign all necessary
- We ask for 2 keys during this visit. One for our sitter and one
for us to keep on file in case of an emergency.
- We ask that full payment be made for first time clients. (Once a client
is established, they have the option of being invoiced.)
IN HOME PET SITTING
Visits are 30 minutes and include:
- feeding / watering / exercise
- scooping of the litterbox
- administering of medications
of TLC for your pets
- bringing in mail, watering plants, etc
Walks are 30 minutes in length and allow your pet the opportunity to get
some exercise, as well as go potty.
SHORT POTTY BREAKS
Visits are 15
minutes in length and provide your dog a short walk and potty break.
Sitter will arrive at home between 9pm & 10pm. Sitter will remain in the home until 7am or 8am. Midday visits can be added, but are
not included in cost of overnight.
PET TAXI SERVICE
Can be arranged upon request